Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Love

So the good news is I'm starting to feel myself, getting my mojo back, headAches only when I get overtired (which can happen easier now- I need 2 naps a day!).... So Still very tired but compared with how I felt before I'll take it! I think I'll keep improving! Isn't it miraculous the power of prayer? You all have been so wonderful, I'm still humbled by the outpouring of love and support.... People say I'm so strong and it's amazing my attitude- but really how else could I be? "You never really know how strong you are until being strong is your only option"..... I choose to live, take one day at a time and make the best of it. I know we have been dealt a shitty hand but I can honestly say I feel eternally grateful for the rest of everything: my life has been everything I could ever want- and I truly mean that- I have Been so blessed... With INCREDIBLE parents and family, friends who are there for me and make life so fun, a fulfilling career that I not only love and am so passionate about but I'm very good at, a supportive loving husband who respects me, cheers me, and is my best friend and a home and neighbors within a neighborhood that is cozy, safe and fun and of course 3 beautiful children inside (and out) who are so caring, loving, smart, and who I'm so very proud of! I've been so fortunate my entire life to not have to suffer personal grief .,, I did lose my grandparents but I was so young and oblivious....but I know others who have and how they suffer. That's why I'm so into this mindfulness (living in the moment), taking only one day at a time, it works, it helps me cope, it reveals how beautiful life is! So updates- I had my herceptin infusion Wednesday and saw dr Fellin- all is stable! Well except for the 8 lbs I gained eating your delicsh food. started the PO chemo Friday (so far just having what he said loose stools- so I guess I'll loose those 8 lbs easily 😊) repeat brain MRI is 11/24...And soldiering on! Love to all of you... Cause really love is what it's all about.... Some of my mojo quotes: "The key to happiness is letting each situation be what it is instead of what you think it should be." "What you think you become. What you feel you attract. What you imagine you create." Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment